Rockys Solar recommend ABB solar inverters as they are high quality inverters backed by 30 years experience in the industry. European made, ABB are one the leading solar inverter providers globally.
ABB offers residential inverters designed to meet the needs of modern homes and include single-phase and small three-phase string inverters. ABB also offer the broadest portfolio of commercial string inverters on the market, including a powerful line of three-phase string inverters for use in commercial and industrial buildings.
The embedded logging capabilities and direct transferring of the data to Internet (via Ethernet or WLAN) allow you to enjoy the whole Aurora Vision® remote monitoring experience.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Wireless access to the embedded Web User Interface
- Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for smart building and smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Modbus TCP/RTU Sunspec compliant
- Remote monitoring via Aurora Vision® cloud
- Dual input section with independent MPPT
Australian Made, the Selectronic SP PRO is recommended globally for off-grid power systems. The SP PRO is able to manage every aspect of your energy needs and is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Australian Made
- Ultimate flexibility
- 10 year Warranty
Rockys Solar also offer a more budget friendly Chinese inverter made by SolaX. The SolaX X1 Boost Single Phase inverter is a high quality dual MMPT inverter which still offers efficiency and reliability but at a lower cost than our premium ABB inverters.
- Low Cost
- 5 Year Warranty (optional 10 year extension)
- Dual MMPT (they can accept two sets of panels facing in different directions)
- High Efficiency
- Wide Voltage Range
- Remote Monitoring