Solar Victoria has announced that the Solar Victoria Battery Rebate is now no longer restricted by postcode. This means that wherever you are in Victoria (As long as you meet the other criteria) you can apply for a Battery Rebate and receive up to $4174 off the cost.
Adding a battery like Telsa Powerwall to your solar system will give you the security of back up power during a grid outage as well as savings on your electricity bill.
Solar Victoria has also announced that the Solar PV Rebate amount will remain at $1850 (Plus an optional $1850 interest free loan) until July 2021 and will not reduce in amount on Jan 1st as previously expected.
The 10-year Solar Homes program has received an additional $790 Million in funding.
Solar Victoria Battery Rebate Eligibility Criteria:
- You must have an existing solar system, 5kW or greater, with no existing battery storage
- You must own and live in the property
- The combined income of home owners must be less than $180,000
- Your property must be worth less than $3 Million.
- You or the property address have not already claimed the Solar Victoria Solar PV Rebate
- The battery you wish to install is listed on the Solar Victoria Approved Batteries list
- You must have pre approval from your Distributor (AusNet Services) to add battery storage to your solar system
So if you have not already claimed the Solar Victoria Solar PV rebate you may be eligible for a Solar Victoria Battery Rebate, contact us now for a quote.