Rockys Solar are offering a special Solar Victoria Rebate deal on installation of a 6.6kW Quality Solar System including Tesla Powerwall Battery Storage for just $15,899. Provided and installed in Gippsland, the system comes with 10 years* locally backed Gippsland warranty.
This solar and battery storage special offer includes:
- The latest model 5kW Growatt Solar Smart Inverter
- 22 x 300W Half Cell Mono PERC Seraphim Blade™ Solar Panels
- Telsa Powerwall Battery
This offer is subject to site inspection and AusNet Services Pre Approval.
The Solar Victoria rebate and interest free loan have been applied to this offer and Solar Victoria Eligibility Criteria applies. The rebate amount is $2225 and an interest free loan amount of $2225 will be paid back to the Victorian Government over a period of 4 years. You can read more about the Solar Victoria rebate on our website or go to solar.vic.gov.au
The Growatt MIN TL-X is the latest model from Growatt’s smart inverter series. It has a sleek design and high efficiency and is widely regarded as a fantastic value for money inverter. The MIN TL-X has dual MPPT, WIFI Capability, a simple to use touch button with OLED display, and is battery ready. While the inverter is manufactured in China, Growatt has a Melbourne office with full Australian support. The inverter is backed with a 10 year parts and labour warranty.
Included in this solar and storage special package offer are 22 x 300W Seraphim Blade™ is Mono PERC Half Cell Panels with a 15 year parts and labour warranty and a 25 year linear performance warranty.
This panel has excelled in many globally recognised tests including achieving the top ranking for Power Output in Photon Laboratories’ Outdoor Module Tests since 2011.
The Seraphim Blade™ is a monocrystalline panel. Mono panels are cut from a single crystal ingot and are more efficient than polycrystalline (Poly) panels and boast improved performance, better production at higher temperatures and a lower rate of light-induced degradation over time.
The PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell) technology incorporated into the Seraphim Blade™ panel results in increased efficiency due to an addition of an extra layer at the rear of the cell. With the additional layer incorporated into the PERC panel, some of the light that would be have been unabsorbed by a NON PERC panel is redirected back into the cell resulting in higher efficiency and less wasted energy.
Additionally, the Half Cell technology used in these panels allows for higher yield due to better shading response. When a module is shaded, only one side of the shaded array’s current will be impacted, while the other array will still be functionally producing power. This means when a module is shaded, the affected working areas of Blade™ will be 50% lower than with other panels.
With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night and during a power outage, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Powerwall consists of a 13.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximizing your opportunity for economic benefit.
Your Tesla Powerwall will always be up to date with the latest technology as firmware updates are uploaded to your Powerwall automatically as soon as Tesla makes improvements and new features available.
Tesla Powerwall allows you to monitor real time solar generation, electricity usage, battery charge/discharge and grid export. In addition to live monitoring, you can view your usage information over a period of day, week, month and year.
- Power Flow: Monitor your solar, Powerwall and home energy use in real time, and receive notifications about utility power outages.
- Self-Powered: Track how much energy you self-generate from solar and Powerwall, which reduces your reliance on utility grid power.
- Energy Usage: View a live graph of your daily, weekly, monthly or annual energy generation and consumption, which gives you full visibility in your home’s energy ecosystem.
- Backup History: View a history of utility power outages. You can track the day and duration of the outage.
- Customize: Select between two modes, Self-Powered or Backup only. By selecting Self-Powered mode, Powerwall will store solar during the day and power your home at night. You also have the capability to set a backup reserve. If there is bad weather and you anticipate an outage, you can select Backup only, which reserves 100% of Powerwall for an outage.
* Warranty includes:
- 10 years parts & labour inverter warranty,
- 15 years parts and labour panel warranty with 25 year performance warranty,
- 10 year parts and labour, unlimited cycles warranty on Tesla Powerwall
- 10 year Installation Warranty.