Rockys Solar is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we offer a customised solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.Powerwall 2 Brochure Digital
With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day for use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Installing Powerwall with Rockys Solar is easy. We take care of everything from system design to installation.
Powerwall consists of a 14 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. The unit mounts seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, indoors or outdoors, and is connected to the grid to export excess energy, maximizing your opportunity for economic benefit.
Powerwall can provide a number of benefits.
- Increasing self-consumption of solar power generation –Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
- Load shifting – Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
- Back-up power – Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)